11.05.2009

My name is Heather and I have a problem.

I'm having a bit of a conundrum that involves a dirty little secret that has been plaguing me for, oh let's see, almost two years. YIKES!! Talk about PROCRASTINATION! How did this happen?

Well, in order for me to air my dirty laundry, I need to come up with a solution first. Here are some possibilities that might give you a hint as to what is ailing me and me an idea of how I am going to fix it....


I love EVERYTHING about this room! The easy breezy styling with touches of soft color and texture, the iron bed, and the chest as a side table. Oh! the list goes on and on...


~country living~


The same goes for this one. I love the length of the dust ruffle and the soft yellows against the distressed grey paneling.


~country living~


I have to admit that this is one of my favorites that I have found. I absolutely love how it is a fresh mix of old and new, subtle and bold. However, I am afraid it might come off a tad too girly for the hubby, what with it drowning in pink and all.


~country living~


Just a few more that I am swooning over...






~all images BHG or country living~

They all involve common themes of playing with color and fun vintage pieces mixed with newer items. Country eclectic and antique chic! We shall see if this is inspiration enough to whip my rapidly expanding butt into shape.
Send reinforcements!

No comments: