11.13.2009

These are a few of my favorite "etsy" things

It's going to be a homemade Christmas around here what with our budget being slim to none since my husband's layoff. I have been perusing Etsy for ideas, and found many items that I would love to be on the giving or receiving end of.


Found here
Who doesn't love a good monogram?




Found here
Can you believe that these are soaps? So cool!




Found here
Me being the daydreamer that I am, I would not have a problem coming up with a few things to list.




Found here
This has been in my Favorites for awhile. I just think it's cool!





Found here
I would love to "get lost" any day of the week with the hubs and a nice bottle of wine, especially if trees, snow, and some nature were involved.




Found here
Who doesn't love a great pair of slippers, especially when they're as cute as these?




Found here
You could wrap me up in this any day!




Found here
Oh Darcy! A good Jane Austen quote and hot cup o' joe. What more could I possibly want?




Found here
I love hats; I wish everyone, including me, would wear more of them.

Well, that sums up my wishlist for today! Now, back to that daydream...

No comments: