11.06.2009

my dirty little secret...





Sorry bad pic from iphone. Just seeing it in photo form makes me finally realize how bad this room is. Hhhmmm...

Anyway, this is the hot mess of a room that I have to work with. It has basically become the final resting place for junk that needs to be chunked, unfinished projects, and locker and storage room all in one. My hope is for it to be an office that doubles as a second guest bedroom when need be. Eventually (fingers-double-crossed), it will become the nursery. It is a small room (12x12, I think), and I would love to take the closet doors off and put a small desk in there. I want it to be soft and cozy for my guests, much like the inspiration bedroom pictures that I posted yesterday, but still functional for me. Below are some of the office spaces that I have my eyes on:






~1st image country living?~
~all others BHG~

No comments: