12.08.2009

"I want to wash my hands, my face and hair with snow"

Anybody that is close to me knows that I.am.a.snow.FREAK! Every year my letter to Santa would always end like this:

p.s. Could you please bring me some SNOW? Please...Pretty Please?!?

Of course growing up in the deep south, we never got any. I think the closest it came to Christmas was a week or two before or after the blessed birthday, but never on it. Last year, we had a snow day two weeks before Christmas; the first time it had snowed in 8 years!

Well, Saturday morning Santa brought me an early Christmas present. I can't believe it has happened two years in a row. Aren't we supposed to be experiencing global warming? Anyway, this is what I woke up @ 5:00 a.m. to see:





What is it about snow that makes everything look better? So pure, clean, and crisp...







I know it's not much and doesn't compare to those that are used to seeing snow on a weekly basis, but for me, it.was.magical. THE END.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i definitely love your own writing style, very useful,
don't quit and also keep penning due to the fact that it simply just very well worth to read it.
looking forward to browse through much more of your own posts, cheers :)