12.10.2009

Based on real life events


Every morning when I pull up to work, I am greeted by a certain valet guy.

Yes, we have valet parking.
Don't be jealous.

Anyway, this certain guy is (hmmm, how should I put this) has a very distinct feminine side. He always manages to make me smile in the mornings, which in itself is nothing short of miraculous before coffee, and he affectionately calls me Snow White, most often in a sing-songy kind of voice.

Well, this particular morning was no different.

I pulled up,

He sang...


And sang....



And sang some more.


(Snow whiiiite, Snow whhhhiiiitttttte, birds chirping in the air......)


Oh, please, make it stop!!

2.3 minutes later, he complimented me on my boots.

Thanks, I said.

Then he starts talking about how his favorite boots' soles came off, and whenever he wears boots he walks with a little more swagger in his step, and something about how he likes heels, do I know where he can find heels in a man's size 13, yada...yada...yada.......

Wait, back up?!? Did he just ask me where to find heels in a man's size 13? As in.....women's heels?

Oh yes. He did. He said that he has been looking for some because he likes to practice his walk, and the taller they were, the better. I just told him to look on the internet, because if you can't find it on the internet, then it probably doesn't exist.

So if you ever pull up for valet parking and a big, tall man in uniform walks up to the car wearing heels, just smile.

And tell him you like his shoes.

Boots found here

No comments: